Wednesday, October 31, 2012

fabric store run

I made a run to M&L Fabrics today and came away with a big bag of fun fabrics (and a little lighter in the wallet).


These are going to be Christmas presents for all the cousins and friends' children--they don't know about the blog, so I can get away with showing the fabric here.


These are going to be pajamas for me. My first attempt with knits. Wish me luck.


For a cute apron. I'm feeling very hip, having seen these fabrics on one of the fabric fashionista blogs I like. Well, hip and then not so much, since I'm sure they were using them a few years ago.


Another apron. It doesn't seem like I should need so many aprons, but I'm a really messy cook.


The beginnings of another Christmas quilt. It's good to see these all together--I can really see the colors I want to add to the mix.

Now I just have to finish the costume sewing for the high school ... and the house painting ... and the Hawaii quilt ...

No comments:

Post a Comment