Friday, July 12, 2013

patchwork selvage bag

I have had a little Guatamalan cross-body bag that I carried my iPhone and house key in while I walk. It's almost perfect -- but the problem is that it's just a little too small so I can't close the top and on the rare day that I get rained on a little on my walk (Like today. In July. What the what?!) I'm afraid my phone will get wet. So I decided to dip into that ever-growing bag of trimmed selvages and see what I could do. It's basically the same as the one it's replacing, but a little bigger.

Here's the inside. A little snap on the flap that will now close.


And inside here I made a little velcro pocket to keep my key separate from the phone. You can almost see it.

And I have to put this one in too. Chloe is wearing Frances's mini mouse ears hat. Can't you just read her mind? Seriously? A hat? How long do I have to do this?




No comments:

Post a Comment