Saturday, July 13, 2013

Project 52: Weeks 1 and 2

Since I came up with the idea to do Project 52, I find myself in charge of date nights for the month of July. For week 1 we already had plans to go out to dinner with another couple while both of our teenage daughters were working on a play together. Since I had already planned that date, I'm taking credit for it for date night!

We had a great time with our friends and even spent some of the time talking about things other than the girls! The food at Kentro (one of our favorites) was good and we hung out there for 3 hours! Going out with another couple was a winner.


Week 2 was our anniversary. No pressure. But if I figured out anything from reading about Tiffany's year of dates it was that good dates weren't necessarily fancy or expensive. So I poked around on the internet and found a website that listed places in the OC to play pinball -- one of our favorite pastimes when we were dating up in the Bay Area. The website even listed exactly which machines places had and rated their condition. We ended up at a pizza place in Fullerton with 5 good machines. We had a pizza and some sodas, broke out a roll of quarters and had a fun date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment